Nghiem Pham Duc
PMU Director - email@example.com
Mr. Pham Duc Nghiem is having 11 years of research experience and 8 years of S&T management experience. At the present, he is incharge of some positions:
- Deputy General Director of National Agency for Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization Development (NATEC) – Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST);
- Director of the National program on Technology market development;
- Project Management Unit Director of Vietnam Climate Innovation Center;
- Member of the Drafting Committee for the Law on Technology Transfer.
Mr. Nghiem in collaborated with VCIC Project Management Board have been directly supporting projects and start-ups in technology transfer, investment promotion and market development to enhance commercialization and scaling up the most innovative solutions in the field of clean technology to cope with climate change.
Tran Hong Lan
PMU Vicedirector -
Program Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof.Dr - International Incubation Expert -
Prof. Dr. Utz Dornberger is the Director of the International SEPT Center (SME Promotion and Training) at Leipzig University. He is an internationally recognized expert with an academic and professional focus on the fields of innovation management, innovation policies, promotion of entrepreneurship and intrapreneurial leadership as well as internationalization processes. Currently, he is also a partner of Conoscope GmbH, specializing in the fields of innovation management, entrepreneurship promotion and internationalization consulting. He is the director of the start-up initiative “Self-Management Initiative Leipzig” (SMILE) of Leipzig University, which supported more than 450 start-ups since 2006. He is also managing the Incubation Facility at Saxonian Incubator for Clinicial Translation at Leipzig University
Prof. Dornberger is also the director of the SEPT MBA Program at Hanoi University of Science and Technology since 2006 and at Vietnamese German University since 2012.
M.Sc. - International Commercialization Expert -
Mr. Kassberg is experienced in the management of international projects and has worked for various institutions in Knowledge & Technology Transfer, Business Development & Start-up Promotion. Since 2014 he is the Coordinator of FIT4export Initiative at Leipzig University. His field of expertise is the internationalisation of SME, especially the planning of international market research, analysing cross-cultural marketing campaigns and the implementation of online-marketing tools.
He managed in the recent three large project for international market development for German SMEs in Vietnam, Iran, and China. Furthermore, he supported more than 40 SMEs in the last years to do international market research projects as well as international online marketing projects.
Mr. Kassberg is also the project leader of our Export Management training program, which we implement in the last three years several time in Vietnam and in the Philippines.
During his three years at the renowned “Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research” he was a core team member to develop the commercialisation unit within the technology transfer office. He developed various commercialisation strategies for research-based technologies and trained decision makers of spin-offs on this matter.
Alfredo Sulveza G
MBA - International Technology Transfer Expert -
Mr. J. Alfredo Suvelza is a senior consultant with more than a decade of experience working in close cooperation with economic promotion institutions. His main fields of expertise are related to the development of capabilities in such institutions in the fields of innovation, technology transfer, SME-promotion and development, academy-business linkages among other related areas, advising and designing solutions at the meso- and marco-levels. His experience comprises working with the private sector at a meso-level with chambers, business associations and networks, as well as at the micro-level working with companies and consultants; this includes the already mentioned knowledge-fields, additionally to business-modelling, business planning, internationalization and transformation processes. This experience as international consultant gives him a deep understanding of the development of business models, new products, services, processes and strategies which will be needed to design the methodologies showed in this assignment.
Additionally, he has been active as researcher and author, and as an expert-consultant & trainer he has been working in projects in Europe, Central and South-East Asia, Middle-East, Central and South America and Africa.
His background also includes years of experience in different sectors of the private economy working for companies and as an entrepreneur. Being involved in a series of innovative projects and start-ups, Mr. Suvelza is shareholder of at RAC Technologies S.A., where he provides advisory for the innovation process and cooperation schemes for the development of technologies for highly efficient electric motors and generators.
Lan Anh Le Thi
ICB - email@example.com
Ngoc Phan Van
M&E - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Phan Van Ngoc has advanced knowledge, practical experience in the field of development, notably incubating entrepreneurs, mainly focusing on entrepreneurship development, especially women's business. by leveraging the best practices and experience to support clean technology industries; Global market value chain
- Mr. Ngoc is a senior expert in the field of work to integrate and create learning about Low Emission Development with 10 years of experience working with private sector entities to incubate agribusiness. Sustainable and climate smart, technologies to reduce climate change, use clean energy, sustainable use of land and water resources in some countries in Asia
- He is also a senior policy research and support specialist with 10 years' experience in (i) conducting market surveys, assessments and local advice to develop most businesses and businesses. clean technology is relevant and facilitates national and international links in these areas of work; and (ii) increase the critical participation of development players to provide policy feedback to influence policies that meet and foster public and private partnerships in areas related to climate technology.
- He used to hold the position of Country Director (Vietnam) of ActionAid International, Mekong Region Coordinator for Climate Justice at ActionAid International, and Senior Climate Technology Project Coordinator of the Settlement Program People of the United Nations.
Assuming the position of M&E Expert at VCIC PMU, Mr. Ngoc is in charge of:
• Developing a monitoring and evaluation plan, ensuring that the planning, including the inputs and objectives in stages, must be consistent with the output management framework as well as monitoring and evaluation indicators of investors and VCIC;
• Implement monitoring and evaluation activities to ensure the achievement of specific project-specific goals;
• Prepare progress reports on the results of monitoring and evaluation of project activities as well as the extent to which the objectives are achieved, including case studies and data analysis;
- Mr. Ngoc holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Australian National University in Canberra, Australia and a Master of Economics - University of London - London, United Kingdom.
Hai Yen Nguyen Thi
COMM - email@example.com
Anh Nguyen Duc
COMM - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phuong Thao Truong
IT - email@example.com
PR - firstname.lastname@example.org
Huong Ho Lan
BA - email@example.com
Mai Thi Thu Trang
PR - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vu Thi Thu Thuy
ACC - email@example.com
Hung Nguyen Van
PCO - Hung.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Nguyen Van Hung has over 12 years of working experience in coordinating innovation and science and technology projects, especially with incubation / commercialization and business support.
- Participated in many research projects at the Center for Agricultural Technology Development, Research and Transfer (VAC-HUA1), Department of Science, Technology and International Cooperation - HUA1, Market Development Department and science and technology - MOST; at the same time participate in management consultancy, support incubation and technology transfer for many businesses to innovate in the field of sustainable agriculture.
Assuming the position of Coordinator at VCIC PMU, Mr. Hung is in charge of:
• Managing the project's daily work and ensuring project compliance;
• Develop, manage and update project implementation plans as well as financial plans with the CEO;
• Prepare and submit progress reports directly to the Project Management Unit Director;
• Work closely with the CEO to coordinate staff and expert groups to plan and organize domestic and international courses, training programs, seminars, courses;
• Collect data, input information for mid-term and final reports and take responsibility for monitoring and evaluation tasks to report to the Project Management Director and the World Bank;
• Monitoring and evaluating project activities, including enterprises supported by the project.
- Mr. Hung is a Master of Plant Protection - Agricultural University 1, Trainee - Yamagata University (Japan), Certificate of training in developing patent description.
Tuyet Nga Le Thi
CFO - vui@ vietnamcic.org
Phuong Anh Nguyen
Admin - email@example.com
- Ms. Phuong Anh has nearly 4 years of working experience in the administrative and personnel sector and logistics for Vietnamese and international NGOs, as well as businesses; undertaking administrative tasks such as receiving, translating and archiving the system of official dispatches, papers, contracts; equipment, connecting participants ...); asset management, office equipment; recruiting personnel positions in the organization (posting information, conducting interviews, preparing contracts, organizing new personnel guidance); participate in building and perfecting the management system, evaluating work performance and paying / paying salaries / allowances for personnel.
- Ms. Phuong Anh has practical experience in organizing international and domestic events on supporting businesses and promoting commercialization through administrative, logistic and bidding tasks during the process of doing business. Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry VCCI.
Assuming the position of Administration Specialist at VCIC PMU, Ms. Phuong Anh is in charge of:
• Contact the World Bank (WB), donors, line ministries and project stakeholders;
• Set up, store, manage and update project documents systematically;
• Support for project planning, reporting, auditing and management;
- Ms. Phuong Anh holds a Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance at the National Economics University (2012-2016).
Lan Nguyen Thi
ACC - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngoc Anh Nguyen
PA - email@example.com
Hoai Nguyen Thi
Son Vu Van
Procurement Expert - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tho Hung Le
PhD in Environmental Science Denmark -
Phu Nguyen Xuan
Sun House Group Chairman -
Chairman of Sunhouse Global Investment Joint Stock Company
General Director of Sunhouse Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Chairman of Saigon Maritime Joint Stock Company.
Nguyen Xuan Phu is also known for his role as Shark in the reality TV show Shark Tank - The Silver Billionaire Affair.
Quy Ho Thi
Member of the Presidium, Head of the Committee for Supporting Women in Economic Development, Central Vietnam Women's Union -
Permanent Deputy Director of Project on Supporting Women in Starting a Business
Ms. Quy has participated in compiling many professional documents for the Association at various levels on entrepreneurship, and also directly trained and trained businesswomen on microfinance management, leadership and management skills. theory, motivational skills, persuasion, teamwork skills ...
Hang Dang Thanh
Chairman of Thanh Hang Company -
Owns Thanh Hang Beauty Medi - Institute of health and beauty care with the system of Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Dermatology, Aesthetic Dentistry in Vietnam, in cooperation with many large beauty hospitals in the world. gender and is the place where many of the most foreign doctors in Vietnam come from the US and South Korea.
The "Global Successful Businesswoman Award" by the City of Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce (USA) awarded to entrepreneurs who have contributed to women.
Cup of "Golden Rose" by Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry-VCCI awared.
Typical ASEAN Entrepreneur Award awarded at the end of August 2017 in the Philippines.
Luong Son Tran
Founder and CEO of VietSoftware software company -
Founder and President of environmental technology company NVN Technologies
Co-founder of MITFive - A program for startups and entrepreneurs initiated by MIT alumni to train and train Vietnamese entrepreneurs
Awarded "Entrepreneur of the Year" in 2010 by Shidler College (University of Hawaii) for supporting and disseminating knowledge to startup communities
Member of Sillicon Valley Vietnam's scientific advisory board
Mr. Son has a lot of dedication and contribution in building Vietnam's startup ecosystem, an expert with extensive experience in training capital raising skills, management skills for Vietnamese startups.
Duc Thuan Doan
Vice President of Strategy and Markets of Owen Fashion -
Vice President of North Vietnam of World Federation of Young Entrepreneurs and Leadership (JCI)
Member of Advisory Board (BOD) of Vietnam Marketing Communications Community - VMCC
Member of the executive board of the Vietnam Business Management Forum
Mr. Thuan is an experienced expert in training and coaching businesses on branding, business strategy development, market analysis and competitive advantage building
Quoc Anh Mac
Vice President and General Secretary of Hanoi Association of SMEs -
Member of the Capital Business Council
Deputy Director of Small and Medium Research Institute
Independent expert of VCIC on connecting businesses and promoting business
Academic director of Global Education Academy -
As an International Commercial Arbitrator with 20 years of practical experience, Thomas Giglione (Canadian Nationality) is also an international-level training and coaching expert, certified QAS (Certified international quality assurance)
Before coming to work in Vietnam, PhD. Thomas has experience working and teaching for the World Mediation Organization, the Supreme Court in Ontario of the Canadian Ministry of Justice and is also one of the three founders of the Trade Mediation Organization in Canada. During this time, he has participated in accepting 1000 cases related to arbitration and commercial mediation. At the same time, he is also a lecturer of teaching at a famous university named York University-Toronto (Canada's top 3 school)
During his time in Vietnam, he was the Deputy Director of the Vietnam Trade Mediation Center, a lecturer of the Vietnam Judicial Academy, Hanoi Law University, Hue University, and Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics. training business skills for large enterprises in Vietnam such as Vietnam Airlines, Vietnam Electricity, VIETEL Group, Bao Viet Group, BIDV Bank ...
As a member of EUROCHAM European Business Association in Vietnam, he is in charge of training personnel for member businesses of EUROCHAM's Human Resources Committee. He also contributed positively in connecting and supporting business development for member businesses of Italian Chamber of Commerce ICHAM, French Chamber of Commerce CCI France.
In addition to commercial arbitration, teaching, coaching and consulting, Dr. Thomas is also a well-known writer of the prestigious Law Tech ASIA Magazine, specializing in technology transfer issues.
Thomas's active activities at the Asia-Pacific Association of Technology and Innovation as a member have created the basis and material for him to write articles in an astute analysis for Law Tech ASIA.
TS Thomas is especially passionate in training and coaching tech startups, sharing tips to help startups grow, and support tech startups to connect with International markets, going global "Go Global"
Interesting that Dr. Thomas is also invited to be a founding member of technology startups such as Guaranteed Original, ALITA he is very close to the startup business and has a lot of sympathy for the entrepreneurs.
Copy right by VCIC